Purchasing a new car is good news for us. We have to take many decisions before that like, choosing the brand, color, and the model, etc. But, with those things also we must have to choose Car Insurance also.
Car Insurance is the only thing which protects you or gives you some kind of security if any accident or damage occurs to your car.
So, guys, in this article, we are going to discuss, why you need Car Insurance and what are the things that you consider while purchasing the Car Insurance.
What are the types of Car Insurance?
Now, there are two main types of Car Insurance as we listed below.
- Third Party Insurance
- Comprehensive Insurance.
The Third-party Insurance provides the protection to the damages of the or the damage caused to the third party owner.
But, if we talk about the Comprehensive Insurance, in this type of Car Insurance the everything will be covered from your protection to the car protection.
Like, other insurances you also have to pay some premiums in the Car Insurance also. The premium depends on some factors like the model of your car, your location where you are parking your car and the purpose of your vehicle why you are buying it, etc.
Car Insurance, Car Insurance, Car Insurance, Car Insurance, Car Insurance
If you take the Car Insurance then it will be benefited to you.
What are the covers of Comprehensive in Car Insurance?
- Gives security to your car from natural calamities: This is the factor where the situation is not in your control like the natural accident that is, earthquakes, floods, etc. If any these kinds of things happen then also you will be benefited by the Car Insurance company.
- Robbery or the terrorist attacks: If your car got stolen or was damaged by the terrorist then the comprehensive also helps you in these damages with Car Insurance.
What things are not covered by the Car Insurance companies?
We have listed some situations which are not covered by the Car Insurance companies.
- The Depreciation does not cover by Car Insurance.
- If any electrical or mechanical breakdown occurs then the Car Insurance companies can’t help you.
- If any damages occur to the tires or tubes then the Car Insurance will only pay you the 50% of the amount for the damage.
- If any damage caused to the car through the driver who does not have a valid license then Car Insurance can’t help you. So, only give the car to the person who has a license so that if any damage occurs then it could be covered through Car Insurance policies.
So, I hope this article on Car Insurance is helpful to you are and your doubts are finally solved which are related to the Car Insurance. But, if you still have any query related to the Car Insurance then comment down below we will try to help you. Thanks for reading the article on Car insurance.